Matt Kahn’s Limited Time Special Offer!
Over 62% Off for Elevated Existence Summit Listeners!
Retail Value: $299
Now Only $111!
Open Mind, Joyful Heart
5-Day Soul Convergence
Total running time: 17 hours and 41 minutes
“Open Mind, Joyful Heart” was the first Soul Convergence that Matt Kahn and Julie Dittmar offered as a multi-dimensional adventure of profound healing, awakening, and transformation.
Formerly known as retreats, this 5-day experience of consciousness explored the journey of the soul from the soul’s perspective. This is the most powerful and comprehensive recording they have ever offered to give you a direct experience of how Matt Kahn and Julie Dittmar work together to inspire your highest potential.
These recordings are an uncut, uncensored, hilarious, and heart-centered offering of the life-changing insights and healing energies that celebrate Matt and Julie’s magnificent contribution to humanity. This is your opportunity to directly experience the most potent group healing event in True Divine Nature history. These recordings will redefine your soul’s journey and expand your awareness into a new dimension of ease, magnificence, and relief.
Matt and Julie leave no stone unturned for the benefit of your evolution. You will experience:
- Embracing your inner lightworker
- Enhancing your intuition
- Clarifying your life’s purpose
- Understanding soul contracts
- Unraveling the distraction of thoughts
- Reclaiming your power
- Tapping into the invincibility of your soul
These downloads are your personal, powerful doorway to liberated joy. For those who are ready to enter a brand new paradigm of inspiration, passion and excitement in the most honorable and loving way, this audio package is the perfect way to explore the open mind and joyful heart of the Universe in physical form.
This retreat package includes life-changing new teachings about:
- Awakening the recognition of beauty
- How to integrate darkness with simplicity and ease
- Exploring the power of confidence
- Embracing the importance of commitment
- How to have a spiritual journey AND how to “take care of business”
- How lengthening your attention span is a catalyst for awakening
- How to slow down, welcome, soften, open and relax into life
- The paradox of ascension