Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Dr. Emmett Miller
The Power of Your Mind & Spirit to Heal Yourself
Each of us was born with the inherent ability to heal. As you listen and participate in this experiential presentation, you will discover how this is scientifically true, and how all true healing takes place by accessing this deeper power. And Dr. Miller will be guiding us through a meditation and guided imagery session live on the call!
In this interview you will learn:
- How to channel the deepest healing power of love
- The secret to stress management
- The true source or illness and suffering
- How to easily shift to a higher level of consciousness
- How to write a new script for our bodies, minds, emotions, behaviors and relationships
- The importance of presence and how to create it
- The power of intentional emotions
- How to quiet and focus your mind
Dr. Emmett Miller, MD is acclaimed as one of the fathers of holistic and mind/body medicine, and is an author, practicing physician, psychotherapist, visionary, musician, mathematician, healer, coach, and master storyteller. Dr. Miller combined guided imagery with meditation to create a new tool for healing, and published the first deep relaxation/guided imagery recordings in 1973. He has since published more than 80 different experiential CDs and DVDs.
Dr. Miller’s mission has been to understand the principles and tools of Systemic Healing, the set of skills and perspectives that facilitate healing at every level of system from the personal to the global. His most recent book, “Our Culture on the Couch – 7 Steps to Global Healing,” presents the findings of his lifelong quest.
On his radio show, Conversations With Extraordinary People, he hosts in-depth conversations with thought leaders, healers, artists and other creative people in the field of individual and collective healing and transformation. For more information, see www.DrMiller.com.
back to top